Romanian Commodities Exchange is organized as the world's largest exchanges and benefits from an operational hierarchic system of 8 departments, which ensures the performance of decision-making and operational process.
The General Assembly of the Shareholders is the main management body and the Board of Trustees performs the company's management as exchange.
The president of the Board of Trustees is CEO of the Romanian Commodities Exchange. The operational competences are the responsibilities of the Committee of Executive Directors.
The main competences of the Board of Trustees are the following:
- Establishing the general policy;
- Establishing the income and expenses budget;
- Approving the internal regulation of the exchange, the organizational structure and the competences of the personnel.
- Transactions with electric power at RCE Details
- RCE organizes the course Public Acquisitions Expert Details
- ANL saved over 3.1 millions at the procurements through the Exchange Details
- The Romanian Commodities Exchange celebrates 15 years of activity Details